Vs > Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
S. F. Macoris vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Climate & Distance Between
S. F. Macoris vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
S. F. Macoris vs Gaya, Niger
S. F. Macoris vs Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
S. F. Macoris vs Methoni, Greece
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Abeche, Chad
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Yardmili, Azerbaijan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Casper, Wy, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Alghero, Italy
Phoenix, Arizona vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
Makoua vs El Tor
Haeju vs Kermanshah
Alagoinhas vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
- The distance between S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic and Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates is approximately 12,308 km or 7,648 mi.
- To reach S. F. Macoris in this distance one would set out from Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 304° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach S. F. Macoris bearing 233.1° or SW .
- S. F. Macoris has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- S. F. Macoris is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.1 °C (3.7°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.9 °C (21.4°F) less in S. F. Macoris. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1390.9 mm (54.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1390.9 l/m² (34.14 US gal/ft²) or 13,909,000 l/ha (1,486,964 US gal/ac) more. About 25 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4° higher in S. F. Macoris than in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for S. F. Macoris relative to Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs S. F. Macoris
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
S. F. Macoris vs Sliac, Slovakia
S. F. Macoris vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
S. F. Macoris vs Camaguey, Cuba
S. F. Macoris vs Pige, Argentina
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Hun, Libya
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Moose Jaw, Sk vs Franklin, Pa
Rostov On Don vs Bechar
Pskov vs Death Valley, California
Port Fitzroy vs Lankaran
S. F. Macoris vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near S. F. Macoris
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- MuscatÂ Â , Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE